Don Paolo Apartment
Don Paolo is a large apartment located on the fourth floor (without elevator) of Palazzo Marigliano. It was completely renovated at the end of 2017. From its views, it is possible to admire the panorama of the San Martino hill and Spaccanapoli. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, a nice living room with double sofa bed and dining area, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 bathroom with bathtub, a modern kitchen with breakfast table and a small terrace which overlooks the internal courtyard.
Don Paolo Marigliano di Montefalcone detested envy and considered friendship a religion. At almost 100 years of age, he became friends with the children and grandchildren of his friends. Governor of the Pio Monte della Misericordia and esteemed professional with multiple positions, such as president of the Unione Club, he organized a gala dinner for President Mitterand with only one hour prior notice. He was also known for his passion for the card game bridge, of which he was Italian champion in 1953. After decades, many remember his name believing it refers to a professional master of this card game.
- Surface: 131 sqm / 1410 fts and with a further 6 sqm / 64,5 fts of terrace
- View: overlooking Spaccanapoli and San Martino hill
- Access: 4th floor via staircase WITHOUT ELEVATOR
- Composition: 2 double beds, 1 double sofa bed, 1 bathroom with shower and 1 bathroom with bathtub
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
Benefits and Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free hot drinks
- Transfer: on request for an extra fee from and to all destinations