Benedetto Croce Apartment
Benedetto Croce is a large apartment located on the top floor of Palazzo Marigliano. Totally renovated at the end of 2019, the apartment boasts a beautiful balcony from which to admire the panoramic views of Naples: the San Martino hill, the Vesuvius, the Sorrento peninsula and all the surrounding rooftops and domes.
The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds that can be combined, a lounge with a dining area, 1 bathroom and a modern open plan kitchen. There is also a large lounge which is shared with the attached Don Francesco apartment from where you can access the 150 sqm/ 1615 ft terrace.
Benedetto Croce was a great Italian Intellectual, historian and politician, who wrote numerous topics including philosophy, history, historiography and aesthetics. In 1886 he moved to Naples and devoted a great deal of time to philosophy and independent intellectual writing. He later founded the newspaper “Il Giornale” which was printed within the walls of Palazzo Marigliano and quickly became the South of Italy’s most important daily newspaper. Croce was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature sixteen time.
- Surface: 146 sqm / 1571 ft (including 38 sqm / 409 ft of a shared lounge) and an additional 150 sqm / 1615 ft of shared panoramic terrace
- View: overlooking Spaccanapoli, the Vesuvius, the Sorrento peninsula, San Martino hill, the Gulf of Naples and the domes of the historic center
- Access: 5th floor via staircase WITHOUT ELEVATOR
- Composition: 2 double beds, 2 single beds that can be assembled and 1 bathroom with shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
Benefits and Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free hot drinks
- Transfer: on request for an extra fee from and to all destinations